Sunday, September 15, 2013

Geo - Caching is amazing

    Hello, people of Crete!Today I'm here with you to tell you about  where five new, in Crete, geo-caches are.
 
   The first new geo-cache is in Agios Titos square.The second cache is near the famous Port of Heraklion.The owner of this cache says that its size is big ,but it's difficult to find it.The third cache is near the famous Koule.Its size is small and I wouldn't find it with the most expensive GPS.The fourth cache is next to the Educational Natural museum of Crete.I bet it's near the rocks or something like that.The fifth cache's location is on the island of Dia.It's the most difficult.That's our show for today! Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to find them all before you do! Hehehe! I am the winner!!!!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget