Sunday, December 14, 2014

WHY WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS ???

Once upon a time I had a friend who was called  Kallia . Kallia didn't know why we celebrate Christmas.She asked her friends , her parents , her teacher,but she couldn't understand why we celebrate Christmas.Mary who was Kallia's best friend said that we celebrate Christmas ,because our parents give us presents.Οther people said that Christmas is their new tablet,a trip to America....
One day Kallia asked me.I opened a book and I started reading .Then I said : on 25th December Jesus Christ was born .So this the reason that we celebrate Christmas!!!!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
                                   LAST CHRISTMAS by Wham









                                          All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey









                    Happy Xmas by John Lennon 



1 comment:

  1. That is a very good story! Bravo Marinaki! You also chose the best Christmas songs, so let's have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete