Thursday, September 29, 2016

How I spent my day and how I will continue my day

Hi everyone,
It's Kalli


My day was cool and amazing, because I went to my amazing school .


    Me and my friends were to the acting lesson and to the music lesson . We were to gymnastic lesson to ancient Greek lesson and to Greek lesson....


 How will I continue my day?


 In 1 hour I'll  go to the swimming lesson. ......And then I'll have a shower , I'll eat my dinner  and after my dinner I'll go to my bed .....



I know my day is full of lessons but I really love them! 🙈🙉🙊💜💛💚💙💟


Bye.......☺🌟⭐🏊
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic Kalli, you must be super busy! But that's good when you do the things you love. For example, English lessons, hehehe! Keep blogging!

    P.S. Do we write "i'm tall" or "I'm tall"?

    ReplyDelete