Thursday, October 3, 2019

My favourite sport

                                                            
My favourite sport is volleyball.I learned how to play at school. I think it is a very good exercise and it is fun!!! You have to be fast and it does not matter if you are a man or a woman. It is very exciting and it is not too difficult.I think it is a perfect sport!!!          


Catherine



                                                         
My favourite sport is the trampoline.I love this sport, it's amazing ,exciting ,difficult and it's very rewarding.I'm very good at this.I jump very high in air.Sometimes i do the exercises wrong. I always land on my feet.The harder I push ,the higher I  go up in the air.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Alina


                                                                           

2 comments: