Friday, September 14, 2012

Letter to George

Dear George,
       Hello!!!How are you?I`m writing to tell you some things about myself.
       My name is Manolis.I`m ten years old.I`m in the fifth year of primary schoolI live in Heraklion Crete with my family and my bird.
        I like playing basketball and football in my free time.I like swimming in summer and playing on  the beach.
        That's  all about  me!! Please write soon and tell me your news.
                                                                                           
BEST WISHES,
MANOLIS                                                     
                                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. Hello Manoli, thank you for the information! Say hi to Lefteris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Manolis for writing a fantastic letter! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete