Thursday, March 14, 2013

Diary entry

Monday June 1st

Dear diary,

Today we went to a beach near the palace of Malia. It was sunny with no wind and hot as all the other days during the Cretan summer.The sea was peaceful with no waves at all. We swam for two hours and then we played water polo. After that, we played rackets on the sand, beach volleyball and finally we left. After we swam, we visited the palace. It was just amazing.We went back to the camp and took a shower. Then we played football and basketball and now it's time to go to bed. It was a great day.

Tomorrow we are going to climb up the mountain nearby to put our flag on the top of it. Then we're going to go mountain biking and send messages in Morse Code. Also we are going to go snorkelling to look for fish and try to catch them. I may catch nothing. After that, we are going to go back to and take a shower. Also we're going to compete in a basketball competition which I've entered. I'm a little nervous, but I hope to win.

Bye for now,
George



1 comment:

  1. Excellent diary entry, George! I wish I could do all those things, too! Can we send Morse Code messages during our lesson? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete