Monday, October 27, 2014

A LETTER TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY MP4

                                                                                                                         

Dear Sir/Madam,         


I am writing to you to complain about my mp4, that I bought from your online shop last week. I am sorry to say that I am disappointed with it. There two problems with my mp4.


First of all, when I opened the box I saw a big scratch on the screen.Next, Icannot listen to songs, because it usually get stuck when I try to listen to songs.


Could I please have a refund? I am sending my address and the receipt with this letter.


Thank you I look forward to your reply.
                                                                                                                     Yours faithfully
                                                                                                                       Marina Markaki

    

3 comments: