Saturday, October 13, 2012

No TV day

Hi George,
   I`m g to writing to tell you about NO TV day.
    When it isn't not TV Day I always watch football matches.Yesterday I watched the match of Barcelona-Real Madrid on the TV.I watch detective series too!
    On No TV Day I 'm not watching TV. I'm helping my mum. I' m listening to the radio. I'm playing football and basketball, but  I am not watching TV.
     What are you doing on No TV Day?Are you having fun?Are you helping your mum?

                   
                                                       Write to me soon

                                                                         Best wishes
                                                                                     Manolis.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent letter, Manolis! Well done!

    Are you watching TV now? :-)

    ReplyDelete