Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A LITTLE LETTER TO GRAMMARMAN

Dear Grammarman,
I read a little excerpt from your adventures with King Wrong. I liked it very much. It was a story with suspense and fun,too. I have some advice for you to make it more interesting. First of all,you should make your helpers more funny. Secondly,you ought to add more fun to your stories. Finally,you should use imagination or a disguise in your stories.


                                                     Your fan
                                                      EVAGELIA

4 comments:

  1. Those are some great suggestions, Evagelia. I'm always trying to make my comics more entertaining. I'll do my best! Good luck with your studies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your answer!I am looking forward to see and other interesting videos. These videos which I saw were very adventurous. I liked most the part in episode 3 with these people who spoke very fast. Good luck with your difficult but important work !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your support, Evagelia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your appreciation!! I am looking forward to see new adventures!Good luck with your job!

      Delete