Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Our email to our French e-pals

Hello there!

Thank you the information about your town. I am writing to tell you about my town.

My town is Heraklion. It has got some restaurants. My favourite restaurant is 'Macaroni'. Heraklion has got many cinemas, too, but the two popular cinemas are Technopolis and Talos. There are the most popular cinemas and shopping centres in Crete.

Heraklion has got some parks: Georgiadis park and Theotokopoulos park. They are very big and they've got many trees. Also, there's Saint Mina's church in the centre of the town, which is the biggest church in Heraklion.

This is my town. I am sending you the official website of Heraklion to show you some photographs of museums, parks, churches, monuments and the famous ancient palace of Knossos: http://www.heraklion.gr/en/city/photos-maps

I have got a question for you now: what is your favourite wild animal? Tell me a few things about it.

Best wishes,
Lefteris and my twin brother, Manolis

No comments:

Post a Comment