Friday, October 4, 2013

Formal letter


 7 perivadolopoulaki  tsiou street

4 October 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,                                                          
                                                                                                
       I am writing to complain about my new game which I bought last week, but I am disappointed with it. I have got two problems with it.
       
       First of all , it has not got remote controls which we are playing with and it has not got 
CDs to play with.
     
       Could you please give me another game or give me two controls and CDs? I am sending my receipt with this letter.

       Thank you. I am looking forward to your reply.
      
       Yours faithfully,
        Chris P.





1 comment:

  1. Well done agent Chris! You have completed your mission! I've got a new one, however! I'll tell you about it on Tuesday. I also loved the name of your street! ;-)

    ReplyDelete