Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The description of another friend

     This time I'm going to tell you about another good friend,George. George doesn't have a brother of a sister ,just like me.The reason I met George is that we went to the same kindergarten when we were only 3 years old.
      George is very very thin and if I'm not mistaken his eyes are black and his hair is dark brown.
      He's a very clever and mature child for his age.He's got a very good sense of humour ,too.He's always kind and really polite to the other children's parents.
      Last year, something terrible, but funny happened at my guitar lesson with George.We played the song well and people applauded. But unfortunately, we accidentally dropped  our book stand down and everyone laughed! I'm never going to forget that.

1 comment:

  1. We are going to talk about the corrections on Friday, Nick! See you! :-)

    ReplyDelete